The Elderly Survey Objectives:
1) Providing data on the demographic, economic and social structure of the population, on the level of Saudi Arabia and the various administrative regions, and getting several demographic indicators and measurements, such as: ;
2) Providing data on the elderly rate in the Kingdom in terms of its levels, types, and causes, as well as social, economic and demographic characteristics.
3) To study effects of the housing and environment characteristics on the different demographical characteristics of the elderly through:
4) Providing data and indicators needed to set, develop and evaluate population estimates and projections nationwide by means of:
5) Making comparison between the demographic indicators made out previous surveys and population and housing census 1431 A.H.
6) Creating a demographic database for the elderly in order to meet the requirements of the State and the needs of the planners and researchers to the basic demographic and social data necessary for the development plans;
7) Providing demographic data and indicators periodically for measuring the change in the demographic characteristics with the passage of time, and carrying out local, regional and international comparisons.
8) Providing a data base on the elderly (aged 65 and over).
The Statistician Visit through the Process of Updating the Enumeration Areas in the Regions of Medina and Tabuk