الإحصاء والتخطيط لأعمال الحج
- What is the data that GaStat collects about pilgrims?
- Gender – Nationality – Way of arrival – Date of arrival – Vehicle type- Number of vehicles
- What is the benefit of counting pilgrims?
- Develop the necessary traffic plans, including Al Nafrah and Al Taseid plans.
- Prepare future plans and programs to ensure providing the necessary services to the pilgrims, whether its social, health, security, or Tawafah.
- Evaluate the capability of the main facilities and preparations in Makkah city and the Holy places.
- Evaluate the activities and events carried out by pilgrim’s services providers.
- Identify the changes on the way off arrival of international pilgrims and domestic pilgrims.
- Provide accurate data and information about the number of pilgrims for researchers, students, and beneficiaries interested in this field.